The newest addition to our legendary "Paris 1968" collection - this garden bench is unmatched in attention to detail and finish quality. With its simplistic architecture and flowing design, this bench is a classic that will never go out of style. Crafted from sturdy iron, powder coated, and then hand painted for a unique finish.
- Year round use
- Weather and rust resistant
- 100% quality iron
- Powder coated for added protection
- Partial assembly required
- Tool free assembly; hardware attached
- Available in two finishes: Antique White, Cobalt Blue, and Copper Bronze
Seating Capacity: 2 people
Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
Seat Width (side to side): 17"
Seat Depth (front to back): 20"
Backrest Height (seat to top): 21"
Legspace/Floor Clearance (floor to seat): 17"
*TIP: Coordinates beautifully with the new ZR200421 and ZR200422 "La Rochelle" Iron Table and Armchairs as they share a similar style architecture and Fleur-de-lis accents
Dimensions: 64.96" L x 21.65" W x 38.58" H